We are always interested in speaking to highly talented, motivated individuals who can help serve our individual and corporate clients.
We look for professionals who meet the following criteria:
- Experience providing accounting and tax services to entrepreneurial companies and the people behind them;
- The ability to work independently in a flexible environment while also functioning as a team player;
- Strong analytic capabilities
Our strength and appeal reflects certain core values:
- A high standard of client services that enables us to consistently exceed client expectations;
- Respect for clients and co-workers in all of our interactions and relationships;
- A diversity of backgrounds, ideas, and approaches to best serve our clients;
- A commitment to maintain work/life balance Burke & Associates CPAs, Inc. provides competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
We are always in search of qualified managers or senior accountants to assist in servicing our expanding client network to advise individuals, businesses, trusts, and corporations on their respective tax issues and how to optimize their finances and tax filings.
Type: Full-time or Part-time
Required Travel: Limited
Valid Licensure as a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) from the Massachusetts Board of Public Accountancy preferred
Education: Bachelor or Master of Science in Taxation or Accounting preferred
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Full range of compilation, review, audit, and accounting services;
- Individual and entity tax return preparation services, including research;
- Timely response to ongoing client accounting and tax needs;
- Managing relationships with full range of assigned clients;
- Continuous development of tax and accounting technical abilities, including 40 hours of CPE to be paid by the Firm and subject to advance notice and approval;
- Continuous development of management and communication skills;
- Develop and control jobs using budgets and helping to train and develop staff;
- Assisting with tax planning and identifying other financial service needs;
- Daily CCH time entry and monthly Scorecard monitoring;
- Monitoring of CCH Job assignments, including deadlines, follow-up, and planning;
- Monthly client billing no later than the 10th day following each month’s end;
- Assistance with client Accounts Receivable collections.
Required Professional Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in tax review and consulting. This experience should include: Experience consulting and advising on tax issues for high-net worth individuals;
- Experience handling income tax filings and planning for S Corps, C Corps, and partnerships;
- Experience in Quickbooks and CCH ProSystem fx Tax.
Please email resume to: email@example.com